1. Start training for a marathon, preferably one for which you have lofty goals.
2. Be sure to announce to your husband and anyone else who is around how you are absolutely not wanting to be pregnant or have another baby at the moment.
3. Make future plans that you would actually enjoy doing that do not involve pregnancy, nursing a baby, constant nausea, or lack of sleep.
4. Lend out all your cute maternity clothing.
5. Choose your birth control based on not wanting to be impacted by hormones.
This method seems to work for me.